Saturday, May 30, 2015

Brussels and my Antarctic friend

So I arrived at my friends flat in Brussels a few days ago. We originally meet in Denver Colorado going through fire fighter training for a couple weeks to prepare us for spending the next year at the South Pole in Antarctica. In general he works in the scientific field as a physicist. His girlfriend is the same kind of smart, needless to say I was a little out of place

We walked around Brussels seeing the sights and in general catching up on the last 5 years

Yes its a statue of a boy pissing. I guess it is occasionally dressed in a costume to.


Brussels Center and the main Square


First the museum I think it was the natural history museum with all kinds of stuff but mostly DINOSAURS!!!!



After that we walked around Brussels some more just sight seeing


No comments:

Post a Comment